Saturday, September 30, 2006

Welcome

Welcome everyone to my blog.
I just wanted to let everyone know that as of last week I became a Scrapanalia Consultant.
That means from now on I will having crop nights at my place on Monday and Wedesday nights 7.30pm till late at a cost of $7 . I am also running classes here on the odd Thursday nights. Or you can come over have a cuppa and check out what I have for sale. I can also do parties at your place, just conatct me if you are interested in a party.
Scrapanalia supply all the latest products.......its very exciting! To see whats available have a look at the Scrapanalia website here http://www.scrapanalia.com/

I am pretty excited about starting this blog. Come back and see all the rest of my exciting news that I will post over the next few days.

Leanne

No comments: