Friday, November 10, 2006

My Weekend

WOOHOO the kids are off to my mums tonight for a sleep over. That means I will be out scrapping at Lost in Time at Epping tonight. Sue has an all day pizza and crop day once a month.
Tomorrow I am looking forward to too. I am helping Alison and Maynard with the AED Trade show at Rydges in Richmond. I always enjoy helpingout and meetingallthe shop owners. This one is going to be special cos the very talented ladies from Pipe Dream Ink are involved too.
I will be in my glory all day. I am on the design team of both companies.

I will take some pics and share next week

2 comments:

fleurie said...

sounds like fun Lea....what did you get up too...would love too see pics
I wont be able to make wed...but PLEASE let me know of your next one....are you going to have a night one...cos i would love to come

fleurie said...

hi ya Lea...whats been happening?
Are you free any days next week...im wanting to finish off my chrissy shopping over at knox