Thursday, August 28, 2008

Its been so long

Wow Its been ages since I last posted. Time flies when you are having fun.
I have been doing a bit of scrapping lately...I will share soon.
Jayde has been and come back from camp. Camp was quite local at Mt Evelyn just up the road but I think she felt like she was a world away. I think she actually missed us all too, which is nice. You reckon she was tired when she got back....lol I dont think they got alot of sleep. She went on the flying fox, rope swing and alot of hikes. She even had a snake around her neck when the wildlife man gave them a lecture on reptiles.
I havent been doing alot , just the same old .....lol
I am off to make chrissy cards at Fleur's on sunday......its getting close and I thought I would get a head start on the cards.
Thats it for now.
I promise it wont be that long between posts from now on.......yeah yeah I can hear u all say.....lol

No comments: