Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm back






Hi All,

We are back from our week of camping on the foreshore at Rosebud. The kids and I had a ball. Jayde was hardly out of the water and her surfboard (xmas pressie) was attached to her. Trey enjoyed his board too but he had the best time riding his bike everywhere around the camping grounds. I had a rest too......hardly seen the kids. I read a book called Bad Ground about the Beaconsfield miners being trapped underground for almost 2 weeks. I couldnt put it down. I read most of Rebecca Sowers two books too which gave me alot of food for thought about my scrapbooking. I almost finished a mini album i took to do. So as you can see I was productive too. It was the best place to go for a holiday with young kids. The water was shallow all the time and I had hardly any stress about them swimming. Theres alway a stress value there but nothing like it would be in deep water. You'll see what I mean in the photos. Bob and I packed the tent up in the pouring rain....that was fun. Glad it wasnt cold. Actually I really enjoyed being carefree and walking around in the rain saturated. I use to walk alot pre kids in my carefree days. In fact Ihave decided to be a bit more spontaneous and carefree this year.


Ok heres some photos

Leanne

1 comment:

fleurie said...

awesome phtoos leanne..cant wait to see them scrapped