Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wow time flies

It s been so long since I posted .....I just seem to be running out of hours and days lately.
Well I joined the YMCA and get my fitness assessment tomorrow...thats gonna be interesting and very embarrassing I know. I am just so unfit these days.

I have booked a seat at the Crop for Kids crop on Good Friday ...anyone else going that I know besides Fleur...lol I have been told the goodie bag u get when u arrive is well worth it...woohoo I love goodie bags.
I am off tomorrow night to my first Stampin Up workshop. I am looking so forward to it. BTW if you need any SU supplies or anything contact Fleur fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

Not much else is happening just the same old
Catch ya all soon

1 comment:

fleurie said...

thanks for the plug Lea...
I had a great night tonight....
thanks so much for coming along

cant wait for the 6th...the CROP is going to be awesome FUN